He's pretty amazing! Sometimes I think I must feel like a 3rd pet. "Did I feed and water and medicate my wife before I left today?" Oh well. He does it lovingly and I am so grateful for him! Sometimes when people get married they don't really know the person they are marrying. I feel that way sometimes in the sense that his selflessness seems to be never-ending. We all expect it from our significant others during the early years. Who knew this is how he truly is through and through? Well, everyone knew but you get the idea.
I really got the better end of this deal! I've been through a lot since we've been married and he takes it all so well. That's what happens when you're married. If one of you is going through something the other is going through it too. I have a lot of love and support from everyone. Many don't realize how taxing this can be on a spouse. He is the one behind the scenes who keeps everything together. I don't write about him often because it's hard to do without getting emotional. (So far I'm unsuccessful.) I can't believe I landed such an amazing man! I find in him the person I am always trying to be. He makes me laugh and we have good time. He is my daily reminder that life is worth living!
"Omnia vincit amor, et nos cedamus amori."
Love conquers all, let us yield to love"
-Vergil



No comments:
Post a Comment